Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Denim on Denim on Docs

I did 2/4 of my finals which i stayed up almost all night studying for, and I feel that I did alright. Tomorrow I have to finish the other two exams" Health and  Geometry. I'm not to worried about Health but I am pretty scared about the Geometry exam (MATH SUX, dude). The only good thing i can say is that we are able to fill up an index card with as much info as we can. But knowing me I'd probably need a whole sheet of paper to write down what i need to know for the exam (#idontneedthisinreallife, #idon'twanttomeasureshapesyo) Oh well. I'm just gonna write as small as i can and pray. At least after tomorrow I can start my SUMMER VACATION WOOOOO!! I plan to make a list of what i want to do and post it on here.

Th weather was perfect today so i wanted to wear an outfit fit for the summer.  I credit my sister for taking the photos (you rock, sis!). This outfit might even be great for the fall too. I was planning to wear this without the leggings but I was only going to school and not a festival, and I didn't want to let too much out. I'm really into the denim on denim look,  and the docs just completed the outfit. I'm borrowing my sister's sunglasses which i just adore!! I plan to invest in more circular and aviator frames this summer.
shirt:sister's, vest: vintage, shorts: "a Good friend named Will's" (you see what i did there? hardey har har), boots: Dr. Martens, sunglasses: Snooki


3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for your comment. Good luck with all your exams and I love the layout of your photos!

    Aida
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, thanks for the lovely comment! Cant go wrong with denim and docs!! Hope to see you again soon xx

    www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment.
    Love your outfit.
    Dr Martens are my favourite.
    Following you back on bloglovin :)

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete