Sunday, June 30, 2013

Liebster Award


Thank you Aida for nominating us for the Liebster award! You guys should check out her blog, it's pretty rad!

DA RULES
  • You must answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
  • You must then pick 11 blogs who have under 200 followers and think of 11 questions for those blogs You must also tell them.
  • Finally link back to the blog that nominated you

1. Did you have any new year's resolutions? If you did which ones haven't you broken (yet)?
I still continue to workout which has been a goal of mine since the beginning of the year.

2.If your life was a movie who would you want directing it?
It have to be  a split between Quentin  Tarantino or Wes Anderson
  
3. What made you start blogging?
I've been reading blogs since 2010 and thought it would be fun to start my own. I wanted to share my ideas, have fun, and meet new people.

4.What are you looking forward to most this Summer?
Learning some new 90's dance movies and not going to school. Mwahahaha


5.What's your star sign?
Capricorn and Leo

6.What's your favorite Crayola crayon color?
Cerulean

7.If you could be best friends with any character from a book, who would it be?
I would have been friends with Celie from The Color Purple. I would've been a better friend to her than Shug Avery and Nettie combined.

8. Laduree are going to make a dessert named after you. What would be in it?
Dark Chocolate, Cheesecake, Almonds, and Honey.

9. Do you collect anything?
Postcards from museums, movie posters, money, and men's hearts

10. What's your favourite font?
Times New Roman, because I've been brainwashed by teachers that it is the only acceptable font out there.

11. Do you prefer the morning or the evening?
I enjoy waking up in the morning rather than falling asleep in the evening. I enjoy hearing the birds chirp and the light creep through my curtains during the morning.



1.Would you rather collaborate with Karl Lagerfeld or Jeremy Scott?
2.Would you want to travel to New York or  Morocco?
3.If anyone/group would write a song after you, who would that person/group be?
4.Dance till you're dead or sing till you're silent?
5.Which author would you want to write a story based on you?
6.What is your dream job?
7.What is one item on your Wishlist?
8.Would you rather have a vacation home in the mountains or on a beach?
9.If you could be friends with 3 famous people who would you choose?
10.Do you prefer sweet or savory foods?
11.Would you want the power to fly or turn invisible?


I nominate:
styletogolaise.blogspot.fr
dee-vineanonyme.com
http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/
thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.dk
http://www.paleshadows.blogspot.com/
http://bubblegumgrrl.blogspot.com/
hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com
http://aroseandapeony.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me :] xx
    xx Ayesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations =) hope you'll have time to visit my blog too =) and you might want to follow each other? =) just let me know =) feel free to join my international giveaway too =)hope to see you on my blog kisses
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the award! and hahaha I love the Laduree answer, that sounds like me too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete